The Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryer is used to dry particles or granules. It is widely used in food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Heat transfer and mass transfer in such dryer are high. It doesn't damage the shape of the product.
Vibrating fluid bed dryer is widely used for operation of drying, cooling and damp increasing (or carry out at the same time) for powder or granular materials. Material is fed into the machine from feeding inlet, and moves forward continuously along with the level of fluid bed under the action of vibration force. Hot air passes through fluid bed and carries out heat exchanging with damp material. Then the damp air is exhausted out by exhaust fan, some fine powder is collected by cyclone separator and dust remover, and dried product is discharged from discharging outlet.
Features of glutamate vibrating fluid bed dryer:
- Adopts new type quick-open structure for upper bed and bottom bed. Upper bed can be moved easily. So it is very convenient to clean and wash the drying system.
- Bed plate adopts laser punching, it can avoid the deformation in common punching process effectively.
- Bottom bed adopts stainless steel seamless tube for supporting, the structure of bed is more stronger and make the life of equipment longer.
- Material is heated uniformly, heat exchanging is full and drying intensity is high. Energy can be saved about 30%.
- Vibration source is vibrating motor. It features constant operation, convenient maintenance, low noise and long life.
- Fluid state is stable, there is no phenomenon of gap or blowing out.
- There is less damage to the surface of material. It can be used for drying material that is easy to broken. The work efficiency is not affected even if the granule of material is irregular.
- Adopts full sealed structure. It effectively avoids cross infection between and air, the operation environment is clean.
Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryer
Continuous Fluid Bed Dryer, Fluid Bed Dryer Machine, Vibro Fluidized Bed Dryer, Vibratory Fluid Bed Dryer
Changzhou Ruide Drying Engineering Technology Co., Ltd , http://www.rddryer.com